23 November 2004
posted by j at 11/23/2004 05:28:00 PM

heyho...it's been a truly long time...

Finally have time to breathe and do all the things (well, mebbe not all but...) I've been needing and wanting to do. Dunno wat things are like back in THE-LAND-OF-NO-RETURN (that's wat i call my workplace anyway cos the ogreboss dun seem to like us going home very much. Always trying to make us all stay as late and long as possible *grrrr*) cos i haven been going back this week. Beginning to worry about my laptop, sweater and other miscellaneous stuff that I've neglected to bring home. Think I need to pop by tmr to check things out.

What i've been up to:

A)
1. cycling to school
2. walking to school (yes, that takes a good 40min)
3. jogging at least once in two days
4. swimming
5. tennis
6. badminton

Summary:
attempting to save money on transport and leisure, and lose weight at the same time (uh huh, someone has come up to me to say i put on weight. Yes, i know she also said she thinks i look better like that...but hey, who's she trying to kid man??!)

B)
1. vaccuuming the whole house
2. washing the toilet
3. taking out the rubbish
4. cleaning up my family's mess
5. making the beds
6. buying lunch for the family
7. washing the dishes
8. buying groceries
9. killing pests
10.nagging my parents about keeping the house clean

Summary:
Being THE HOUSEWIFE *ARRGH* (yeah, my maid has gone back)

Tmr starts another day of vacuuming, mopping, washing the toilet and stuff... sigh. at least Liu Xing Hua Yuan is there to perk me up. *heh* SO WhAt if I'm watching it for the second time??
 
1 Comments:


At 11:13 AM, Blogger aMuse

a little light for your darkness, a little sunshine for the day.