29 November 2004
posted by j at 11/29/2004 03:36:00 PM

Thank you for trying so hard to make things right. I know it was difficult and frustrating for you guys. I cannot guarantee that this sort of stupidity won't repeat itself because to some extent, this happened because of the way i think, because of the way i am. I'm not making excuses for myself. But i hope whatever i wrote earlier will help you understand abit of how my mind works and perhaps that will help you show me the same grace you showed me this time.

Thanks, G, for calling so persistently and repeatedly...heh. You're really alot like me. And if we are as similar as we always say, i think i can imagine the anger and frustration that must also have come into the picture one time or other. Thank you for your smses expressing your concern and for understanding before i even had to voice it out. Love and hate you (sometimes) for being my tu-zi-li-de-hui-chong. heh.

Here's to better days, and most importantly, a stronger and sweeter friendship which will be able to withstand all the stupidity we can muster between us...

Thanks, H, for being silently but very surely, there for me. Thank you for allowing me to sense how much you care for me and love me as a sister and friend. To tell you the truth, i was so touched by your smses, i almost cried. You always say you're not good with words, but you know what? I think you always have just the right words to encourage and to soothe the soul. I never told you how much i have come to rely upon you as a dear friend. You are like the sister i never had. I mean, like, we were sharing clothes, food, living quarters...uh...u name it man! haha... I'm sorry if i haven't been sensitive to your needs and feelings. I know you tend to keep quiet about a lot of things. But i want you to know you're very dear to me and notwithstanding my stupidity and childishness, i'll be there for you when you need me k? You just have to let me know. Sometimes i can be pretty dense too. Hee. What to do? Jin zhu zhe chi, jin mo zhe hei...

Here's to our sweet but blur sisterhood, and a special toast to our one and only... beloved dodo....! Hahaaa...
 
4 Comments:


At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

^ ^ Am glad the worms have finally been exterminated. Hope they didn't lay any eggs! And hey ... please don't underestimate our friendship like that again K? - graze

 

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ditto. Can I leave it at that?
.
.
.
.
Ok, no, I'll say a little more. Friendships that go through rocks and hills, ups and downs, roller coaster ride and worm hole, tend to last. And when the Lord is the Lord of them (us) all, they'll last forever.

Oh, may I just say one more thing? It was scary, man!! Scared the day light out of me. My heart is not as strong anymore as I age....

 

At 4:24 PM, Blogger j

Scary?? Why??! Wasnt gonna eat u up wat...

 

At 4:28 PM, Blogger j

G>> You know me la huh...can't guarantee my mind won't overwork again and start...you know...can be quite insecure lor. Oh and wat say, think i need to take poetry lessons from you. Somehow no matter how i write those things, it just gets disgustingly tacky...sigh. See what happens when a half-baked arts student tries anything literary...