14 January 2005
posted by j at 1/14/2005 01:15:00 PM

1 day after "Conversations with 13 year olds (Part I)"...

Boy: Teacher! Teacher! So can i change seats please??

Teacher: (not sure whether to give in) just try and ignore her lah, somebody has to sit with her anyway right? Why don't you try and tell her not to do it, nicely?

Boy: Huh??...I can't...teacher, it's getting worse. I'm not getting enough table space!

Teacher: (with a quizzical look) Huh? Why??

Boy: She wipes her mucus on my side of the table!!

(In a state of unbelief yet refusing to give in so easily lest it be a ruse, the teacher decided to observe things in class before making a decision...)
 
2 Comments:


At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Interesting girl, I must say.....

Han

 

At 6:07 PM, Blogger j

Euuwwww....horror of horrors...in class! I actually witnessed it at one time