26 January 2005
posted by j at 1/26/2005 01:30:00 PM



Tis the book I've been actively reading these days...presently about halfway through. Rather thick, so will take some time to finish.

Have been really inspired and touched by Hudson Taylor's life story. Even tho I'm only halfway through, it's enough to impress me. Ever since he was converted, he gave his all to God, selflessly and without holding anything back. He truly was burdened by things that were on God's heart and had such love and compassion for the inland Chinese.

Cannot even express adequately the thoughts that went thru my mind as i read the book. There were many times while reading that i felt so touched i was close to tears. I wish I could be just a fraction of the christian he is, or have a fraction of the love he had for God and for God's people.

 
1 Comments:


At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

good book.

- H