01 February 2005
posted by j at 2/01/2005 02:55:00 PM



As some of you probably know by know...Somehow managed to injure my eye on sunday. The short of it is that, according to the GP i saw, i scratched my cornea and have to wear spectacles for a week. Arrgh, the agony. I seldom wear specs out. Tends to give me a headache. Plus, i always feel i can't see as well as with contacts.

For some reason, my eye looks worse today and feels more sore compared to yesterday. Which doesn't really make sense considering i saw the doc yesterday and have been using the eye drops he gave. Hmm. And have been wearing specs leh. Students have been conmmenting on my specs all day. Sigh. Perhaps lessons were alil more bearable becos they've been more sympathetic? heh.

Think i shall go see the optician later. Getting abit worried. Hmm..and must pray more. Tendency is to go to Man first before God.