24 February 2005
posted by j at 2/24/2005 03:30:00 PM

The 4th topic given them...

(again...Disclaimer: In order to retain the authenticity of the students' entries, their spelling errors and such-like have not been corrected...)

What I would do if I were invisible for a day

> ...the fifth thing I want to do is to correct my data for my NAPFA test. I count myself as a fat person. I want to change my grade to an A. I also can help my frens and change their results...

> I will go to a minimart and take all the food I want to eat, at night I can have steamboat and refil my stocks anytime I want. I will go and scare the classchair man, my friends and the teachers. I will scare them till to their eyes pop out...

> During the night, I would scare people who were walking alone at a particular deserted place. I would be wearing white mask, clothes and shoes chasing people. People will be frightened because i am invisible and they could only see what i am wearing...

> Second, I would look out for those people that are shouting in our class. I would make sure that i will push them down the stairs so that they will break their hands or legs.....Third, I will spray water at those people i hate and make them all wet....then i would make them eat sand....(so scary this one...)...Fourth, I would make those people who litter to pick up all their litter and make sure they eat them all up...(think she learnt this from me...hee)...Fifth, i would change the time of the whole school so that everybody can go home earlier...(interesting...just not sure why that's necessary if she is invisible to start with...)

> In my opnion i do not want to be invisible because everybody will miss me and everybody will go and find me and mae a police report... (note that this is the fella that gives me the most headache. What with work undone, work not there and bullying... My reply to him was "I'll only miss you if you start paying attention and do your work!")

> ...i'll scare Jia Bin, I'll make his head drop out... (How will THAT happen?)

> I will...make a lot of wierd noises to scare him. He will definitely went out the room and scream around the house...

Here's Robin Hood...
> I would run down to the neighbourhood and take money from illegal stalls which are selling pirated video compact disc, DVDs and computer games. I would give half to my parents and another half to charity organisations. I would also go to school, not for study but for giving a punch to all those big bullys and make sure they confess to their evil-doings. Then i will go find those rich buiness mans who earn money the bad or illegal way, I will steal all their money and give it to Beggars or charity organisations. (really sounds like he's living in a different era at some point of time...)

> Lastly, I will go give my brother a real hard kick in his backside, as he is always bullying me....hope you have a happy time marking!! (HAH!!)

> I would go around and help people. Especially the poor. Help in a way that i give them strength when they are in difficulty, although i am not God....Another thing I wish to do is to spread God's love to those people that didn't know Him....that God gave them wisdom. As for my part, I hope that those non-Christian willopen up their ears and accept God's love.

(This sweet girl is my vice-chair person...)

...more from another class coming....to be continued...
 
3 Comments:


At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

haha...your entries make teaching seems like a real fun job!!!

Teadog

 

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Gaizhi

Interesting...one of the plusses of being an English teacher.

 

At 5:19 PM, Blogger j

Oh HO! believe me..it ain't a bed of roses teaching is... i'm just trying to spice things up for myself and the people ard me..heh. There are plusses and minuses as with most jobs. Perhaps if i ever go into another job, i'd have a better perspective for comparison.