04 February 2005
posted by j at 2/04/2005 05:04:00 PM

If anyone knows someone else clumsier than me, please let me know so i can feel better about myself and not so alone...heh

Was told to get a warm drink today...(see prev entry)Went to the hot water dispenser holding my mug in my left arm (which had just been punctured for the longest time). Don't ask me how but i managed to spill some hot water on my left hand whilst filling my mug. In doing so, I let out an "OW!".... and promptly spilled the hot water in my mug onto my RIGHT hand......sigh...

Went running to the tap to run water over my hands...

Best thing is...i'm actually amused with myself. Dunno many ppl who manage to do such ridiculous things. My colleagues had a good laugh at my expense.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short story 2: Hiking

Been gg to mcritchie for the past few sats to hike for 3-4 hours...all the way to Bt Timah Hill. Long and arduous journey...heh

3 weeks ago while clambering thru a metal railing on that hike, i happily whammed my shin against the rail. We all know that no matter how fat and well-endowed one is, the shin is one part of the body that doesn't exactly store fats. So well, short of it is, got an enormous bruise that actually manifested itself as a lump. A kind fren of mine managed to rub it down to size. No one can understand how i manage to do such things.

Last week, we went hiking again. Was very careful climbing thru that particular railing this time. Made it thru with no mishaps. Came to the second railing. Was so careful climbing thru that, that i failed to notice a short metal barrier slightly beyond the railing. Result? WHAM!

My kind fren immediately rubbed my knee most vigorously while exclaiming over my clumsiness...ouch!

Tell me...know anyone else like me?
 
3 Comments:


At 10:02 PM, Blogger Gaizhi

As a matter of fact, I do know 2 :P.
But shan't elaborate.
Suffice to know you are not alone --- one never is.

 

At 1:28 AM, Blogger j

really? they really do things as silly as me? that's hard to believe...can't imagine anything elso quite in the same league as my stupidity. well, i'm glad at least i can laff at myself. seriously am amused. dunno y oso

 

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Alex

most ppl don't actually publicise their clumsy moments... i'm always stubbing my toes in the house cos i don't look where i'm going...