22 April 2005
posted by j at 4/22/2005 10:56:00 AM

Take this test to find out...

Here's what the questions might sound like:

Q. Have I ever gotten a speeding ticket?

A. • Yes
B. • No. I'm a law-abiding citizen
C. • Yes, but i managed to wheedle my way out of it!
D. • No, i'm too smart to get caught =)


P.S.
A warm handshake and my heartiest congratulations if you pass, you are a worthy friend. Either that or you are a freakishly good mindreader!

Tough luck for those who fail, time to make a date with me =)

Borderline passes? No need to fret, you may join the queue to ask me out as well, although priority may have to be given to those who failed. Heh.
 
4 Comments:


At 12:22 PM, Blogger Alex

I see you scored 70% on mine. Surprised at some of the ones you got wrong.

I've got a borderline pass so I'll bide my time... haha...

 

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

your test was quite difficult lor... but i must say i''m rather observant. *heh* i just think and went with my logic most of the time.

you just look more right with a twix in hand... *hah*

well well, so we should go out more often!

p.s. candice didn't do as well as you did for my test... she failed. :p

 

At 5:43 PM, Blogger j

Chrissy>> Really?? I'm surprised! I thought she'd do the best! Maybe she thought too hard. Sometimes with these things u should go with ur first instinct.

Alex>> Ya! I'm so proud of myself! haha...HeY! Don't nitpick ok! 70% is good enough. Hmph!

That actually sounds a lil sinister..heh heh

 

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Alex

I always knew I could be read like a book... I wasn't nitpicking... anyway 70% is the highest score in the "comfort zone" range... any higher than that and I might think I was being stalked...

Hmm... maybe I'm the real stalker... haha...