20 July 2005
posted by j at 7/20/2005 12:18:00 AM

Was reading this when i was 'infected' by the same bug. i'm awful at poems but who cares. I write wat i want. hmph. Call it peer pressure if u must! heh.

MY WEEK
Monday is dreary, it makes me weary
Tuesday's no song, the week feels too long
Wednesday's better, in cg i can chatter
Thursday is brighter, my burden feels lighter!
Friday is long, but i plod along
cos the weekend is here, heck with work arrears
Saturday's a joy. Exercise! OH BOY!!
Sunday starts bright, makes me strive to fight
the battle to do Right, as it looms near with night
 
3 Comments:


At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

oh my... everyone's writing poems. it must be peer pressure! definitely. had the urge to do so. but maybe not... you guys would probably scream me for my timetable!!! *teeheee*

 

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Benita

Okay here's mine!

Monday's class is a total waste of time
Tuesday's lectures lasts for hours - nine!
Wednesday's great, I end at one
Thursday in 3 hours I am done
but Friday is a good 12-hour day
(I realise it's all about my timetables, I say)
Saturdays I hardly get out and play
(Social life? I have none per se)
Sundays it's near the end of the rest, but God's work will not be put to the test!

 

At 1:16 PM, Blogger j

BRAVO!! BRAVO!! I'm so impressed! We're such a talented bunch! HAHAhaaa.....

And yes chris, i'd prob scream at u...