03 August 2005
posted by j at 8/03/2005 03:31:00 PM

A leery old man asks a young lady,"How many boyfriends you have?"
"Oh, in my whole life, only one lah..."
"Really not?? Don't bluff lah...A pretty girl like you, how can only have one?? Must have like ten or more!"
"Need so many for what? One is enough lah.."
"If i were you, i will have more than ten...such a nice and pretty girl..."

----At this point, my goosebumps were doing the marikita...

2 female teachers were trying in vain to trace a particular book.
"Which blue book are you talking about? Is it this one?"
"No lah...it's a DARK blue book, not this LIGHT BLUE one.."
"Don't have lah, are you sure you gave it to me?"
"I think so leh, beginning of this year i gave it to someone..."
" Are you sure it's me? No lah...not me lah..."
"It's you lah..."
"No it's not me..."
"It's you, it's you... *pauses, then breaks into song* It's YOU! it's YOU! It's YOU who built community. It's you! it's you! it's you who built community... It's you...Hahahahahahaaaa...."

----Lameness of this level has got to be the result of work stress...

An irate teacher complains to another amused teacher about her form class..
"You know my class ah? Problem with excessive vulgarity right?? So just now, i went to class with only my markers, slammed the markers down on the table and made them all stand up. I shouted at them,"ok! U like to say vulgarities right! Ok i give you all these markers. You want to sit down? You come get a marker and write a vulgarity big big on the board!" Nobody dared move. "QUICK!! HURRY UP LAH!! WRITE!!" Nobody dared to move or sit down. They just stood there the whole period lor!"
*Evil laughter*

----Hey, teachers must have their fun too musn't they?

2 malay teachers were in the midst of a conversation, when i went over and sat next to them. The lady turned to me and complained,"J you see lah! This R keeps talking about sex, so disgusting..." In one of my few placid moods then, i turned to R and said knowledgeably,"You ah...What comes out of your mouth is a manifestation of what's in your mind..." But before that had time to sink in, the lady colleague spluttered,"WHAT??! What comes out of your mouth is a manifestation of your BEHIND??" ....... *Mad laughter*

----With the ridiculously high level of noise in the classrooms, can you blame teachers for going deaf?
 
5 Comments:


At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hah! The first one sounds familiar. From the tone, it must be that MR TOILET chikopek? Must tell me ok, if I'm right.

Hahahaha..the last one...really crack me up when I replay the incident in my head...We laughed like maniac tht day...sighh...Miss U guys..

 

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

err...the 2nd last one, is it my ex-form class, the lovable @4th level middle classroom?

 

At 11:14 AM, Blogger j

WHOs MR TOILET chikopek???

Yah, its ur beloved class lor...who else...they been giving ms siti a real hard time. She blew up a few days ago. Poor thing. had to bring them out for LJ and no teacher would go with her till kymn volunteered.

my class misses u leh...

 

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

huh? poor thing..y din tel me I wld go wth them for de LJ...serious!!! I'm nt busy yet so I don mind goin if she reali cant find someone to go..y din they assign 1 male tcher to wth CT? poor CT.neway anymore LJ?

Ur class is filled wth drama mamas la hehe..

J, wat's another word for toilet?

 

At 12:18 PM, Blogger j

AAAHHHHHH! I KNOW WHO!! I KNOW WHO!! heeheehee.... no its not him... its an i......

u still wanna go? its this fri...gimme ur ic number i see if can add u on to the list? 2.30 bus coming...

stupid me, forgot to get ur hp number otherwise can contact u directly...