29 August 2005
posted by j at 8/29/2005 05:42:00 PM

Why I love him so...



He would climb the highest mountains and trudge the dirtiest trails for me...



Treats me like a queen...(oh..and he's just the right age too...*grin*)



...and carry me on his back when I am too tired...



He's not only a team player...



...he plays sports...



...and kicks one MEAN football...*sighs and swoons*



He's easygoing, flexible, and has a sense of humour...



He's not only a gentleman...



...he's gentle by nature...



...and is willing to join hands with others to help people when necessary...



He's an artist! oh, what a charm...



Such lovely pictures he paints, that shows not just talent but brains...



and not just brains, but brawn as well...



...oh, what strength, what resilence...



But you know what's the sweetest thing of all?



I bet he'll let me pull his ears once in a while...just as a show of endearment... =)



My new love...