17 August 2005
posted by j at 8/17/2005 11:18:00 AM

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

There are thieves in the staff room!! What kind of teacher steals??? ARRRGRHHH!

I'm highly affronted and indignant and horrified right now. Yesterday, i left a packet of Vitasoy in the pantry refrigerator (When i start bringing soyabean to school, it usually means i'm on another mission to lose weight unsuccessfully...anyways, back to the main point...)...where was i? Oh yah, so i left a packet of soyabean in the fridge right, and today i go to the fridge to get my beloved drink so that i wun be tempted to binge cos i'm so hungry....and lo and behold! what do u see?? The fact that SOMEONE has DRUNK MY SOYA BEAN! THE FIEND! And that person didn't just take my drink and go off to finish it....NOOOooooo....he/she had to drink PART of it, leave the straw in the packet, and stick the drink BACK INTO THE FRIDGE to SPITE ME!! SO now i can SEE the drink, but i just CAN'T DRINK IT!! ARRGGGHhhh.....so angry.

My colleague asked why i din label it. I mean, i assumed that things would be safe amongst teachers lor!! How would i know teachers can be so...sooo....sooooo....arrgrgh.....dunno wat to say. I WANT MY DRINK!! hungry all the time these days...i just gotta stop eating...

*SOB!* =(

console me quick...
 
1 Comments:


At 1:49 PM, Blogger Alex

Poor Ms Chuah... Hope you aren't feeling too down...

When I was in HK, I was staying at one of the HKU halls. Outside the pantry on the floor I was on, there was a notice left by "Tiger" warning the anonymous consumer of his food and drink that he had placed in the fridge to grow up...