03 October 2005
posted by j at 10/03/2005 05:23:00 PM

She's at it again!!

We made an arrangement to alternate in producing work for our classes. I was supposed to do the first 2 weeks of term 4 and she was supposed to do the next 2 weeks which includes this wk. Articles for this week are for tuesday (which is tomorrow), wednesday and thursday, and were supposed to be handed in for printing last week! And wat do u know? She not only didn't hand in her work for printing, she even absented herself today!! And who do the printing ladies come after?? MEEEeee...

This is ridiculous! The reason why we share the workload is because we do the same stream but different levels. I do the sec 4s while she does the 3s. But both the levels do the same articles. My class is having their N levels now. They aren't even doing any reading articles this week! That's why i told her to do this week's articles! Makes sense rite?? Basically she's just doing articles for her own class lor. I dun see how i come into this particular picture when i dun even teach her class!!

Grrr...its not funny when i have to clean her ass all the time...even more not funny when i have to clean the asses of the 40 asses in her class as well lor!! I can't believe this woman!! It's not enough she tries to rip my test paper using the lousiest of excuses (her comp crashed and she accidentally took home my stuff, she says..PAH!), she has the nerve to shed tears in front of the HOD to get out of doing the orals (guess who had to go in her place? I did it last year too lor, and she's never had to do it before!). What's more, she even went to the HOD in tears just cos i gave her black face for passing me her workload! I mean! She should be glad i din throw stuff in her face and scream in her ear! what's a black face compared to the other things i'm capable of??? Wa lau... i'm already being very kind ok. She's always absenting herself and her class always makes noise next door when i'm having tests or trying to teach. So i go over to her class and take pity on them for not having a teacher in class and end up TEACHING her class cos i'm worried they can't do their english! I even marked the test papers of those in her class which i caught for making noise. (the punishment for noise-making was to join my class in a test) Gave her class the same assignment i gave my class and taught them how to do letter-writing! Am i not kind enough?? ARRGH! Need to scream. And she's not even sure of her work! She comes over during lesson to ask me wats the format of her students' exams, and even comes to me when she doesn't know wat to do with her rowdy students! And i punish HER STUDENTS for HER!! GRRRRRrrrrrrr..... I really think i'm doing alot for this woman oredi lor! And this is how she repays me....

I'm going for a long run...