07 November 2005
posted by j at 11/07/2005 11:35:00 AM

This is how i felt when i woke this morning. Rooted. Like i grew roots overnight, which bound me to my bed. I think i slept like the dead last night. Don't rem when was the last time i felt this tired. Must be because i slept late the night before, woke relatively early, taught sunday school and had some vigorous badminton followed by badly-executed tennis. By the time i got home, i was ready to pass out.

This morning, i could have passed off as a zombie. After having been awake for more than 3 hours, at 11am, my colleague still said to me, "Are you sick? Why u look like u just woke up??".. Sigh.. I left the house in a rush this morning. Bad choice. After stepping out and walking a few steps, i realised i'd forgotten both my car and house keys... rushed back, grabbed them, took the lift down....then realised i'd forgotten my handphone...had to take the lift up again. Sigh. My maid had a good time laughing at me. Can't rem the last time i attempted that stunt.

Now i'm having that all too familiar rooted feeling again. Can't seem to bring myself to do work proper. Have SOOOOoo much to do it's CRIPPLING. Ya, crippling is the word. Dunno where to start. Just had a meeting which gave me more work to do. Sigh. Gotta start preparing for next year when i haven't even finished cleaning up this year's act. DIE! Gotta get my engine started...
 
1 Comments:


At 12:08 PM, Blogger Alex

What happened with the background?

Aiyoh, badminton AND tennis? Better be careful you don't overwork your body.

I've had days where I got to the bus stop at my house only to find I haven't brought out my wallet. Days like those make me want to stay home.