06 February 2007
posted by j at 2/06/2007 11:35:00 AM

Today, as I watched a presentation on a school trip to Korea, a sudden wave of envy swept over me. I want to go travelling too. Feels so long since I last saw a new place and experienced new sights. I love going to a new country. The feeling is so exhilarating! As we viewed the photos of the snow in Korea, I could almost smell the crisp, cool air and feel the chill and excitement of being in a new place. I really felt as if I was there! Coming back to reality was somewhat of a disappointment. And then my next thought was, "Hey...I wanna go on a holiday...to a new place....not Thailand or Cambodia or Malaysia...". And then the following thought was, "Gee...who's going to go with me?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear God, I'm still waiting. I know it'll be one of my best mails from You yet. I just hope the postman won't take forever.