22 February 2007
posted by j at 2/22/2007 11:57:00 PM

You're Faithful Lo...


Came across this song on a website. An original song composed by a christian from CEFC. Have been ministered to by much of his sharing and his songs in particular. Could not stop the tears from flowing freely when I heard it and saw the lyrics. I thank God for His gift of music. Music never fails to touch my heart and cheer me up. As I sang along in the midst of my tears, I could feel His love and promise of His faithfulness wash over me like a warm wave. My wounds may not have been completely healed, but I know God has personally and gently touched my heart and my soul with His soothing balm that brings healing and new life. Thank you Lord.

For those out there who are in need of healing...

YOU'RE FAITHFUL, LORD

Jesus
You've searched me
You know what I'm going through
You see deep inside of me
The torn and tattered parts

Teach me to trust
In all my circumstances
That Lord, You know what's best
You hold the future
In Your sovereign hand
In You I can depend

You're faithful Lord
You're faithful Lord
You see me through the seasons
Through it all
And though I walk through the valley
Of the shadow of death
I'll fear no evil
For You are with me

You're faithful Lord
You're faithful Lord
You carry me through times
When I can't see
When all else seems to fail me
I will pray and be still
And feel the hand
That's holding onto mine

(p.s. there's a bit of a problem with the back part of the track. Can't be helped. Was already like that when I downloaded it from the original place. Do excuse that portion.)