11 April 2007
posted by j at 4/11/2007 10:42:00 PM

Don't know what's gotten into me these days...have been so tired! Had to run an errand in town today...check out some lessons and buy a belated present for my mum...after that it took all my energy to concentrate on driving home without falling asleep at the wheel. Was just trying to get home asap and didn't even have the heart to go shopping as I normally would if I was in town. Got home at like 6 plus in the evening and planned to take a short nap then go to the gym. Haven't exercised for ages...didn't count on myself packing up my room. I think it's a 'thing' of mine. Just can't rest till my room is relatively neat. On my terms of course. Even if I'm really tired, say after a trip or what, I can't leave my luggage and go to bed. I simply must unpack....Anyways, as I was saying, I finally went to bed at about 7plus, intending to wake at abt 8 or so. In the end, I only woke at 9 plus. And I had to force myself out of bed. I think I could have slept till morning or sth if I let myself. So so so so tired. And no, I didn't go to the gym in the end...

Maybe I'm coming down with something. Feel like there's a lump in my throat when I swallow...arrgh. Hate that feeling.

I'm really sick of my job. Had to stop a fight again today. So draining. I'm really beginning to dread going to work. And I guess so it's not so good for the students to have a teacher who doesn't wanna see them...

URRGH. Demoralised, depressed and discouraged. It's D-day.
 
1 Comments:


At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

heyys ! :D
take this as a test from God (:
Life is not easy & no one say that it is :DD

stay strong alright ?
dont be defeated by Satan (:
trust in Him ! :DD
take care!~