23 May 2007
posted by j at 5/23/2007 09:17:00 PM

Today one of the random thoughts I had was about the human body. Those who have studied the human body, even to a minimal extent would know, and be amazed at how our bodies have been so intricately designed. Only God could come up with a 'system' that works so ... flawlessly.

Not even sure why I suddenly thought about this. Maybe it's got to do with having some form of deficiency in the blood, and how the body somehow apparently 'compensated' for that. Or so I speculate. Our bodies adjust to our environments better than we even realise sometimes. Whenever we lack something we need, as much as possible, our bodies try to produce or compensate for it, somehow. For that, I'm thankful.

Psalm 139
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

 
1 Comments:


At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

this hit me real hard when i started being preggy w gabe. till now, seeing how he has grown from nothing, truly amazes me. How to deny the existence of God?