16 July 2007
posted by j at 7/16/2007 11:47:00 AM

You Are 45% Left Brained, 55% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.
Are You Right or Left Brained?
 
7 Comments:


At 3:49 AM, Blogger Chris

woooo... i'm 25% left brained and 75% right brained! Wow. That explains why i sucked at math. bleah.

 

At 1:10 PM, Blogger j

wow..that's really lop-sided...heh. Not that it's a bad thing =P

I'm pretty balanced, which explains why i'm not very good in anything in particular..hah...that's how I can end up in triple science in sec school, science in JC and then wind up in arts faculty in Uni! Duh...jack of all trades but master of none...

 

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Alex

Woohoo, I'm even more lopsided, but in the other direction! 85% left and 15% right! Not keen on dogs though. Haha!

Must be why I haven't managed to take over the world yet, cos I spend too much time thinking about how to do it perfectly. Haha!

Can't quite explain how I love reading and quiet, and sports too!

 

At 4:37 PM, Blogger min

me me me! I'm a jack of all trades, master of none toooooo! I'm about 60% leftB n 40% rightB...not as balanced as u...hee...

 

At 4:49 PM, Blogger scatterbrain

hmmm... I'm the almost the same as yours. 45% left and 55% right. But then I changed one of my answer and it became 50% left brained and 50% right brained.

 

At 11:15 PM, Blogger j

sb>>Wah lau...u very free leh...still got time to go back and change answers??? That's cheating! =P

a>>thats super lopsided man...u're imbalanced..haha...maybe thats why u keep tipping over when u walk/run...hehee..

m>>yeah, we're the same kind..heh. Hey but u shld be more right brained cos u so creative mah...such BEE-YOOO-TEE-FOOO cards...=D

c>>haha...u're not trying to find excuses right? =P

 

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

J! I same as you...