30 July 2007
posted by j at 7/30/2007 12:14:00 PM

One of my colleagues commented this morning..."Wah lau! First there was no water (there was one day last week there was no water in school/staffroom), then the aircon stops working, and now there's a wild monkey running around the school???!"

I couldn't help but chuckle...you know what all these means? We're evolving back to prehistoric times!!! Hahaaahaa...

Boy am I tired.

But seriously, it is ironic when in this day and age of such technological advancement, such silly things still happen. Heh.

Incidentally, when a colleague said to me,"Do you know there's a wild monkey running about the school?" Guess what I replied?

"Oh? Who is it?"

I'm sorry but I seriously thought she was referring to a particular student lor....then again, that's more than ONE monkey...

I'd like to see that monkey though..hmm...and so would the students, I bet.