23 August 2007
posted by j at 8/23/2007 11:32:00 PM

I went late-night grocery shopping today... was quite a nice and peaceful feeling walking through the empty aisles looking at the offer items. *heh* I've always had that auntie-ness in me, but I DON'T CARE. I LIKE grocery shopping ok. Bought lotsa snacks and biscuits to tide me through the stress at school..and hunger of course. Heh.

Anyways...I came across this while shopping...

...and I remembered long long long long long time ago....the picnics we used to have at ECP, and the excellent nosh we had. And that's how I thought about you.....my dearest M....=) Let's have a picnic some time....=)

I MISS MY CG!!! All our massage sessions...heh....all the yelling that H did on the bed was amazing lah and then all the pouncing upon bruises.....Then there were the makan sessions..H's soba, salad and baked salmon (or was the salmon recipe from M?)..Ooh and all the brain-racking we had to do especially when for the longest time we had to da-pao food to MAYSPRINGS because someone was click-clacketing around...There was also E's weird word contortions that kept us in fits of laughter....H's dodo-ness and erm, gassyness and getting chased outa the room by E.....M's explosive but impressive guffawing...M's mum's delicious SOUP!! I love soup...MmmMMmmmm.....hmm...wonder what was my thing then...think I was quite normal lah...=P ...I MISS MY CG!!!
 
4 Comments:


At 3:03 PM, Blogger min

Carr's table water crackers...goes really well with pepper cream cheese. Introduced to me by my JC GP teacher...love her to bits but never told her.

I miss u all...more than the food. *sob sob* getting so wimpy these days, can die.

we'll do picnic at the beach when I go back...ONZ!!!

 

At 4:23 PM, Blogger j

Aww..comeon....u're not wimpy ok...u lasted so long! It's been a year! I wldn't have been able to last this long! U're doing v well alr lor...i think i wldn't even have had the guts to pluck myself out of my comfort zone and go to another country for 2 years...=P

Yeah..miss u guys too. PICNIC! PICNIC! PICNIC!! I tell u, this is the sort of thing guys SOOOo wouldn't understand. They'd just think we're weepy and emotional and drama. Bleah.

 

At 7:06 PM, Blogger scatterbrain

Come to think of it, who taught me the baked salmon thingy? Hmmm...

Say, I invited myself out of the room k? When I need to release it. All in the name of LOVE!

Here it's a bit difficult. I just try to wait until it's safe to let it out. Must keep my reputation mah...

 

At 9:19 PM, Blogger j

Nooooo...i distinctly rem E commanding u to get out. u soooo did not invite urself out ok....i rem it was my room at cashew samore. haha... You even thought E was joking when she asked u to get out. Until she said,"I mean it! GO OUT!" Then ur face fell when u realised she was serious and u very guai-ly went out. with ur tail between ur legs..heehee..

M, u rem???

And once again H, TMI!!!