16 August 2007
posted by j at 8/16/2007 11:09:00 PM

Today, I found myself talking to myself a lot...parked my car at the free parking lot just next to JP and went to get my late dinner. The carpark was full when I went for dinner, but when I got back to it, my car was sitting in the middle of the entire carpark like a lone island!! All the remaining cars just happened to be along the perimeter of the carpark. Geez...that was a really weird sight. And then, walking to the middle of the parking area, I started talking to myself...about my car and about myself. Hmmm...I'm getting cranky. I can't remember exactly what I said, but I do remember questioning myself sometime later....*heh*

SO! Why did Jasmine talk to herself??

a) Because it's normal for everyone at some point of time.
b) Because she hasn't spoken much in the latter half of the day and needs to let it out.
c) Because she's always had a screw loose.
d) Because she loves the sound of her own voice.
e) Because that's how she figures things out...talking things out (to herself).
f) Because that's how she amuses herself.

Ok, NOW I am amused at myself...*hahaaahaaaha*

(Weirdo...sometimes she thinks she's so farnee...duH! oO)
 
3 Comments:


At 3:02 PM, Blogger min

why keanu reeves?

 

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ohh no! miss chuah siao liao :p i choose [e] tat wt i tink bah

T.t

 

At 7:19 PM, Blogger j

min>>no lah...remember one of his shows? like Speed or something... this phrase "POP Quiz" just kept popping up during the show lor...so whenever I think POP Quiz i think of Keanu Reeves...hehe

T.t>>that's just one of the reasons why Jasmine talks to herself...haha..