12 August 2007
posted by j at 8/12/2007 12:15:00 AM

Last week, I happened to visit this in one particular shopping mall...


And then, I couldn't help but notice the bright red sign next to it... let me enlarge it for you...


Don't get me wrong, I'm in NO WAY making fun of the handicapped, nothing like that at all. It's just that when I saw the above, I couldn't help but be reminded of the phrase "push the panic button". And suddenly this just kinda...brought a whole new perspective to the common-used phrase? I wonder which came first. Was this always around for the handicapped, and hence the phrase? Or did someone building such conveniences for our handicapped friends decide to just adopt the phrase in his/her design, hence giving the phrase a whole new dimension? Hmmm...

 
2 Comments:


At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

What disturbed me most is your taking pictures of and in the toilet!!!!!!!!

 

At 12:45 AM, Blogger j

heehee....waaat...it was too good to resist...heeheee...and it was clean ok...

just resign urself to the fact that u have a weird friend ok...=P