16 August 2007
posted by j at 8/16/2007 11:38:00 PM

How you know your suspicions of old-age are spot-on....


When in your spare moments, you're browsing in a music store, looking at everything, but end up buying these...



Suddenly...I feel a panic attack coming...and THEN, indignation....
SO WHAT!! I HAPPEN to like them ok!! The first one's soothing in an old school way...(reminds me of my piano-playing days...) and the second one has got GREAT vocals and FEEL....i'm gg to sing that at ktv. KTV CRAVINGS!!! AARRRRGH....
 
2 Comments:


At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

KTV CRAVINGS?!??!?!?!? CALL MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

 

At 7:15 PM, Blogger j

Heehee...but darling...us working folks usually go ktving at nite leh...like u know, until the wee hours of the morning or sth like that...THAT, my dear, is something u cannot afford to do anymore you know...