11 August 2007
posted by j at 8/11/2007 11:56:00 PM

It happened again. Sigh. Went for a jog on Wed and after 10min when I slowed down to turn back home, a wave of cold sweat slowly engulfed me. An all-too-familiar feeling. Arrrgh. Hate when that happens. Everything grows dark and patchy, sounds get distorted and it becomes difficult to breathe. Even then, as usual I 死爱面子, refused to show any of the passerbys that I wasn't exactly feeling peachy. So I just calmly and coolly leaned against the trunk of one of the trees along the road and pretending I was stretching, while frantically trying to control my breathing so that the dizziness would pass quickly. Must be cos I didn't have enough food before the run. Either that or it was the heat. Bad choice to run at lunch time without lunch inside me. Bleah. Thought it'd be ok since I didn't feel any hunger pangs.

Anyways, because I was kinda forced to walk instead of run back home after the dizzy spell, I actually had quite a nice walk through the 'park' somewhere between Chinese Garden and my place. The weather was actually quite nice, with a bit of a breeze, and it was really peaceful and quiet, probably cos most people were either out of the country or resting at home or out in town (was National Day mah...). Tried out some of the fitness equipment in the park that I never had the chance to try before because they're usually heavily utilised by joggers on normal days. But what really intrigued me was finding this:

Isn't it nice? There were so many on the pathway... wanted to pick them all up =) Just find it so cool that nature would produce such perfect heart-shaped leaves. I went home with this leaf in my hand, and a smile on my face, in spite of an 'interrupted' jog. Lovely!
 
3 Comments:


At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

yUp nice..I also got a picture of heart-shaped leave taken by my tutor but was in red..show u next time

rYan

 

At 12:34 PM, Blogger j

Wah..red?? cool...not from singapore wan is it?

 

At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ya..red!! Taken in singapore during tis yr valentine day loh..but duno wt is de tree.

rYan