23 November 2007
posted by j at 11/23/2007 06:26:00 PM

Guess what? Today I heard something in Watson's which kinda made my head spin...but on some level, I also found it hilarious...*heh* (ok, but then I find a lot of things funny...)

Ok, to get my point across, I need your imagination to be present yah? (I was going to say "Close your eyes and imagine..." but then I realised that if you did, you wouldn't be able to continue reading the rest of it...heeheehee..) Ok, you know the song '12 Days of Christmas'? You do? Ok, good...Now sing that in your head...Imagine right, that you sing the entire song all the way to the twelfth day....i.e. you sing the song over and over again, 12 times, each time getting longer and more repetitive....(only thing keeping you going is probably the challenge of remembering the words and the order of the paraphernalia that happens..)...all the way till you reach..

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!

Tiring right? Repetitive right? Tedious right? You think that's bad? Try LISTENING to an INSTRUMENTAL version of the song....it sounded like a broken record playing...by the end of it I was rushing to get outa the store...