17 November 2008
posted by j at 11/17/2008 11:36:00 PM

Is it me or have you become less of the friend I thought you to be?
Have I grown to be a sore spot in your eyes, or have you become more impatient with me?
Have I become too sensitive, or have you become insensitive and less loving with your words?

Why does it seem like you're now less interested in other people's lives but are only interested in telling others about yours?
Why does it seem, even more so than before, that what you say is always right? Is it not possible that sometimes you may be wrong?
What caused the change? Being alone for so long, or being away?
Where's the loving and understanding person I once knew and loved?


If anyone considers himself religious & yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself & his religion is worthless. (James 1:26)