14 August 2007
posted by j at 8/14/2007 01:52:00 AM

Looks like I'm just not meant to have my tart and eat it too...

Twice I went to this place in search of my non-flaky-pastry egg tart. Twice I returned home without it...(but with other 收获 lah...heh). So sad.

But then, last Saturday, I went bedok with G and saw the kind of egg tart I like! So I bought one and happily made my way home with it and 2 other cheesecake tarts for my family. Wanted to eat on Sunday after I got home from church. Sunday morning as I was leaving for church, I told my brother that he could eat the CHEESECAKE TARTS if he was hungry. He just grunted. And then I rushed off. You can guess what happened.

Planned to eat my egg tart in front of the telly while watching my 花样少年少女 vcd...went to the fridge and saw 2 lonely cheesecake tarts staring at me woefully, having lost their prized pal evidently. You can only imagine my consternation. Being the good sister I am, I said absolutely nothing to my blissfully oblivious brother. Now, I can only stare regretfully at the empty silver foil which once enthroned my egg tart, but presently sits (almost) forgotten and incomplete in my dustbin, no longer whole.

Wonder if it tasted good at all...=(
 
2 Comments:


At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ask him how it tastes like? Hehehehe *runs away*

 

At 10:53 AM, Blogger j

You can RUN...but you cannot HIDE...Muahaaahaaahaahaha...

On a serious note, I doubt he remembers. I can just picture him giving me a blank look (when not remembering the egg tart who died in vain) and then a disbelieving look (when it dawns upon him how ridiculous my question is)...